95 Beretta Light Problem

I've got a '95 Beretta that is draining the battery by cycling the lights off and on all the time, even when the key is not in the ignition. Apparently this car came with automatic lights so at night time the dash lights come on (as do the taillights) and the stock radio dims. What gives? The car was driven a few days before and now of course the battery is completely dead. Any ideas? Or is there a fuse that I can pull so the automatic solenoid is no longer used (for the time being, so it can be driven)?

Reply to
jamison