96 xl explorer clutch fluid loss 5spd manual

I am losing clutch fluid but I cannot see where it is going as there do not appear to be any leaks. The clutch is not slipping and I do not smell anything burning. It takes approx 2-4 weeks for the fluid to drain from the reserve and then I am unable to change gears while the motor is running. Wondering if anyone knows where the fluid may be going and what I need to fix the problem. I have bled the clutch once which fixed the problem but it has happened again and bleeding the fluid now does not seem to be working. thanks

Reply to
darren