97 Explorer Front Brakes

I've done many sets of brakes over myl ife, but haven't done them on my explorer yet. I was wondering if I could get some quick insight on how much of a pain its gonna be, or if there are any quirks I should know about before I tackle this job. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!

Tony

Reply to
playtone01

Not much pain at all if parts are rusted.I'm having problems removing the two anchor plate-to-steering knuckle bolts holding the caliper assembly on bso I can change my rotor..any help with that!

Reply to
JSkip