YJ front brakes - anti-rattle clips

Good Morning,

How the hell do the anti-rattle clips fit on the front brakes? I have a '93 YJ and am redoing the front brakes. When I took them apart, there was no clips. Now, I've heard they were not an original item, but an add-on fix if anyone complained (TSB type of thing).

I have the factory manual, and see a picture, but it's not very clear on the orientation and exactly what it holds onto.

Could I just skip them since I don't remember any rattling before I took them apart?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Tony

Reply to