W.T.B . 91-94 auto hubs

Hi All I am looking to buy any explorer hubs that don't work. I have had good luck rebuilding 2 sets and want to do more.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
kevin254

"Rebuilding"??? Where did you find a supply of parts?

Reply to
Jim Warman

I didn't find them I made them. Im a machinest.so when my 93 hubs went bad back around christmas I tore them apart to see what happened.After about a week I figured out the original parts wer made wiith a powder alumin process.So I replace the worn section with aircraft grade aluminum and bingo it works great.Even better that before at 35mph when i hit the button theres no big clunk just a litle bump

Reply to
kevin254

I didn't find them I made them. Im a machinest.so when my 93 hubs went bad back around christmas I tore them apart to see what happened.After about a week I figured out the original parts wer made wiith a powder alumin process.So I replace the worn section with aircraft grade aluminum and bingo it works great.Even better that before at 35mph when i hit the button theres no big clunk just a litle bump

Reply to
kevin254

Ahhhh... thumbs up for ingenuity. Still lot's of early Exs out there. If you continue to churn out a good product, I wish you all the luck in the world...

Reply to
Jim Warman

I have 3 (one exploded). Due to all of the help and useful information I have received from this NG I would want very little for them other than shipping costs. The problem is that I'm going through some difficult times and it may be a while before I get around to shipping them. I think I have enough of the internal parts for at least 3 of them.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com or snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Ulysses

Thanks ulysses send me your number if you want and ill call on my dime and set something up

Reply to
kevin254

I'll pack them in a box and weigh it and get a price for UPS Ground for you. I'll probably just add a buck just to be sure I don't come out behind :-)

Reply to
Ulysses

Just sent you my work number .call me and we'll work out payment

Reply to
kevin254

It's probably going to rain here soon so that means my phone line is going out and I won't have phone or internet. I'll try to get it all together before that happens...

What's your zip code so I can figure the shipping cost?

Reply to
Ulysses