ATTENTION JIM WARMAN AND GROUP

if the Gods will it, tomorrow will be the last time i drive my explorer. i'm moving on to a 05 monte carlo. no more waiting to see what will happen when i hit the key....all jokes aside, my explorer has been a trouble free vehicle. it has 144000 miles on it, never failed to start and hardly any rust. and here in the land of salt ( ohio) that is a feat in itself........jim warman, i owe you a debt of gratitude, you are a savior . i thank you very much for answering questions and being level headed on it. and to the rest of this group....i bid a fond see ya'll later.....keep the species explorer alive and well...........take care and again thanks.......scott from ohio

Reply to
The Big Guy

if the Gods will it, tomorrow will be the last time i drive my explorer. i'm moving on to a 05 monte carlo. no more waiting to see what will happen when i hit the key....all jokes aside, my explorer has been a trouble free vehicle. it has 144000 miles on it, never failed to start and hardly any rust. and here in the land of salt ( ohio) that is a feat in itself........jim warman, i owe you a debt of gratitude, you are a savior . i thank you very much for answering questions and being level headed on it. and to the rest of this group....i bid a fond see ya'll later.....keep the species explorer alive and well...........take care and again thanks.......scott from ohio

Reply to
wth