Jim Warman & aarcuda69062

Hey guys, Thanks a lot for your help and advice, it's much appreciated. The yo-yo who changed the gears in the diff set it up with the exact same pinion and side shims and didn't adjust anything. Judging by the wear marks on the pinion, I'll be able to add .010 of pinion shim and everything should fall in to...reasonable place. I'll check my gear contact patern once it's set up and go from there. Like you said Jim, we've all seen some howl when the shouldn't and some not when they should. On another note. It's too bad there's some real freakin' a++holes that get off on posting crap in the groups. Anyways, thanks for all the input and I'll let you guys know how it goes. Later Steve P.S. If you guys ever need some GM (ouch) info, don't hesitate.

Reply to
Steve