DPFE sensor

I just baught a 2000 explorer with the 4.0 motor.The check engine light came on. Auto Zone says the light is for DPFE sensor upstream hose off or unplugged. I don't want to pay any body to plug in a hose or even unplug it. So where is this sensor, what does it look like?

Reply to
rescue05

There was a topic on this a few weeks ago. It did mention where it is but I forgot. Do a search and you should come across the topic.

Reply to
Mikepier

Thanks for your help.

Reply to