Explorer maintenance

I want to change the fuel filter on my '98 XLT explorer. Can anyone explain the process to me or refer me to a good website? I also want to flush the coolant system. Can someone explain that or refer me to a website for it? Thanks! Todd

Reply to
Matthew T. Reid

First step - no sarcasm intended - go buy a good manual. It will provide all the info you need. Chilton's also has it on CD-rom.

Dave

Reply to
Just Me