French guy has a problem with his 98 Explorer

Hi,

first of all sorry for my poor english.

I'm searching for an electrical schematics of the fuse in the engine compartiment, because i want to resolve the problem of my battery who always using power even if I turn my car off.

If someone has understand my sentence you won a bottle of french's wine.

Thank you,

Chris.

Reply to
BlouB

You need to be more specific, all around.

Good luck,

Steven

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf

The owner's manual tells which fuse is for what. If you don't have the manual I think you can find it online somewhere. Or maybe get one on eBay.

Reply to
Ulysses

i dont remeber the web site but if you do a search on this forum for manual it is posted on most of them

Reply to
mab6680