GloveBox/Dasboard Diassemble 1995 Explorer

Greetings,

I stored my ipod in the glove box of my truck. When I opened it up, (glove box was alittle over crowded) somehow by a freat act, the ipod flew up and behind the glove box. I figured it was just behind the glove box. I opened it up, and looked behind but I could find nothing. The only thing I can think of where it went was UP and all the way back ontop of the AC venting system and feel behind it. Check out this picture here....

think it slid way up on top and behind. My question is: whats behind there? and how to I disassemble my dash to get back there to get my ipod out?

Thanks for all the help you guys may provide. Erik

PS: Its been a while since ive posted on here. I use to post all the time a few years back. My 1995 Explorer is pushing 202,000 Miles now. The engines running great after some sensor replacements and fuel pump. However, my transmission is slowly fading.

Reply to
erikua