1995 maxima a/c only blowing air on 4th speed??

Speeds 1 2 and 3 dont work...only speed 4 works. Is this the resistor or fuses?? If so any idea on how to get to the resistors?? Thanks:)Tim

Reply to
:

Resistors or electronic amp, not sure which that model has. They are almost always located in the outlet of the blower itself and are ussually designed so they can be removed from the housing with the blower in place.

Reply to
Steve T

Reply to
Randall Phair

Thanks for the help!!! Am I looking at removing the inner glove box or?? Thanks again!:)

Reply to
:

Thanks for the help Steve!! I will find the part and replace it....I hope I can find the part:) Thanks again!!!

Reply to
:

Reply to
Randall Phair

No. You don't have to remove, move, or dismantle anything. Just look up from the passenger side floor behind the glove box. There's a pigtail plugged into the resistor which is inserted in a slot in the blower housing. There are two phillips head screws holding the resistor in place. Pull the pigtail electrical connector out while pressing on the release clasp. Then unscrew the two screws. Pull out the resistor.

One Nissan dealer wanted $47. I purchased the part at another dealer for $37.

Reply to
Jim Grafe