Head Bolt Tightening Sequence 1991 4.0L

Can anyone provide me with the proper head bolt tightening sequence for a 1991

4.0L V6? Thanks!
Reply to
Cmsearls1

Maybe I'm cranky, but... If you (or someone you know, if you're writing for them) has a need for such info, just about any of the shop manuals (factory, Chiltons, etc.) will have this info. And having such a manual is a very good idea if this type of work is being done.

Reply to
Bill Funk