Help me please :)

Hello I need the wiring diagram for a 1996 explorer send me to my mail or show me url thanks

Reply to
<lukaszzarzycki

I don't know of any publicly available circuit diagrams on line but you might try

. There are a lot of pages tothe wiring diagrams so I would think that anyone with the space to host themis going to expect some sort of recompense. You can purchase the factoryauthorized manuals from
(try
if that got scewed up in your reader) - thesewould contain the exact same info we use at the dealership. If you have a specific problem, I can try to help you but the matrial I have at my disposal is copyrighted and, as such, I can't copy or distribute it.

Jim Warman