Husky or Weathertech?

Hello,

Looking to get either a Husky or Weathertech liner for the back of my Explorer. Any opinions as to which one is better? Specifically, has anyone seen both that they can state which one is more flexible, or should I say feels more "rubbery"? Thanks for all opinions!

Mark

Reply to
meverly

I use a WeatherTech liner. I find it very durable and quite flexible, although it does tend to get quite stiff in really cold weather. We had a couple of minus 30 days in January and it did not crack or permanently deform during use in those conditions. I am happier with the cargo liner than I am with their floor mats which tend to leak salty water because of a too low ridge on the outside edge.

Steve R

Reply to
Stephen Read

I have a Husky that is very good, only I find it to be a bit slippery especially after cleaning it. It stays fairly flexible throughout the year, a little stiffer in the winter though.

I've been trying to find a replacement for my cargo liner like the one I had with my '94 EB. Has anybody seen one for an '03 XLT that covers the entire back all the way over the backs of the second row seats? Ford quit selling them and I'm having a terrible time finding one. All I can find are the ones that cover only the back cargo area. BTW, I've heard the Husky is the better one.

dave

"meverly9 @comcast.net>"

Reply to
Dave

Here's one that I know of that may b what your looking for.

Joey

Thanks Joey. I've been to a bunch of sites and even had a local dealer contact some manufacturers but they all said they didn't make these anymore. I've sent them an email to confirm that they still stock them! Thanks again.

dave

Reply to
Dave