Jacks

Will the lowering rod, jack, lug wrench, etc.. from a 1998 or 2003 explorer work on a 2002?

I can't get a definite answer from a dealer.

thank you in advance

Reply to
VJF

It might, maybe I'm not sure but yes you're probably correct for thanking me in advance for telling you to use the 2003 as it's the same, I think, maybe. Isn't 98 a different body style. Are you talking about an Explorer or a sport, or sport trac, their not the same I think possibly. Well thank you for your answers in English. Go to Ford store. what does your dealer know except from drugs?

Reply to
monkeyboy via CarKB.com