Leather seating concern...

I just found this great site and thought this would be just the place to ask about my leather seat... I have an 02 sport trac with leather seating... For some reason the outboard section on the drivers side has shown an inordinate amount of wrinkling... that's the only place it's doing that... I keep a lot of leather conditioner on my seats to help control this problem.. I tried getting it replaced under warranty..it started showing at less than 5K miles.. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks! Gary

Reply to
Gary Davis

It's just normal wear. Same thing on our '02 eb. Outside side takes a lot more flexing than inside edge getting in and out of vehicle. wth

Reply to
wth

Thanks for the reply... It just seemed to me it was excessive wear on that one piece... must be an inherent problem.... Thanks again.. Gary

Reply to
Gary Davis

I would demand that they fix or replace it. Your vehicle still is under warranty [I assume, unless the mileage is high] and Ford should be held to performance on the warranty!!!! There's no excuse for them blowing you off!!!!

Reply to
Jacob

Mine also on the outside driver's side ('03 Mountaineer with 12,000 miles). If it gets bad enough...it's not yet...I'll squawk and scream. Not like Ford hasn't heard me do that before...

Reply to
B.D. Newman