multifunction switch

Thx for the details. I too need to xchg this switch. Seems pretty straight forward; however, I'm uncertain about the ig sw lock cylinder tab.

Any lay advice?

Thx in advance.

Regards,

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis W. Jimmerson

Remove the ignition switch lock cylinder:

  1. Insert the ignition key into the ignition switch lock cylinder and turn to RUN position.
  2. Push the ignition switch lock cylinder release tab with a punch while pulling out the ignition switch lock cylinder.

Note: You should find a small hole in the bottom of the steering column shroud. It is in this hole you will insert the punch to release the cylinder.

I know, a picture is worth a thousand words, though, I haven't figured out how to copy/paste images from my Ford TSP Workshop Manual :o)

Hope this helps,

Steven

Dennis W. Jimmers> Thx for the details. I too need to xchg this switch. Seems pretty straight

Reply to
Steven Hilgendorf

Steven:

Thanks for the quick response.