My Ford Explorer is a Ford Exploder !!!!!!

Yes, yesterday it exploded with a loud KABBOOOM !

What can I do now?

Reply to
Bruno Beam

Spend more money on drugs...... those cheap ones are screwing you up too much..... (cross-post deleted)

Reply to
Jim Warman

Buy a shovel and rent a dumpster?

Reply to
Herb Kauhry

You should have purchased the earplug option.

Buy aftermarket earplugs.

-- Elbridge Gerry, of Massachusetts:

"What, sir, is the use of militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. . . Whenever Government means to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise a standing army upon its ruins." -- Debate, U.S. House of Representatives, August 17, 1789

Reply to
AZGuy

Buy a bicycle. You probably need to get more exercise anyway; god knows I sure do.

Reply to
Kevin D

That was your underwear, quit eating that damn chili and beans.

Reply to
Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik

Reply to
Todd Grigsby

I assume you mean a Triton engine. And I've owned three, my Mother another two. None has ejected a spark plug. Current Chevies use aluminum heads as well. I have owned a Dodge - never ever again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Chevies are Ok if you are just riding around. Dodges can't even handle that.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White