Noisy ride

I have a 1993 XLT. I have recently driven a newer SUV. I could not believe how much quieter the ride was! It seems like you can really hear the front tires on the road, while driving my XLT. Is there anything I can do to quiet down the front end? Will new shocks help? Thanks, Howard

Reply to
Howard Mora

I had a really noise front end on my 1995 XLT. It sounded like I had monster truck tires on it (like a low rumbling sound). After changing tires, the noise was still there, so...

I took a look at the bearings, sure enough they were toast. Replaced the bearings and now it's nice and quiet.

Hope this helps,

Mike

Reply to
Mike