Re: Blank Radio Display '99 Explorer - New Power Supply Died

I, too, initially went with the new power supply from Pioneer when my radio display went blank and it lasted all of 5 months. I couldn't get Pioneer to replace it. I've had one from

that has lasted longer than both the original and the one from Pioneer. I did the Save My Sanity program and they appear to use some heftier components that keeps the display glowing bright green. Solved my headache with this radio.

Reply to
William_de_Explorer