Re: Dead radio display

Yes, I tried fixing it myself by doing some things I found posted. It lasted about a day and then I never saw the display again. I ended up doing the "Save My Sanity" program at

They didn't say anything about my own meager attempts to repair it and I still got my $20 deposit back upon sending it the old board. I found it a good option to look into if you are frustrated by your own soldering abilities...there's would have been no soldering for me if I had gone that way in the first place.

Reply to
Watton