Re: Mazda Navajo, same RA busshings as explore

I just bought some new radius arm bushings from ford for my 91 Mazda Navajo

> 4x4 (the Mazda dealer did not know what these were and said they would have > to order them). I am now beginning to wonder if the bushings are the same, > anyone know for sure? The part number that ford sold me is F1TZ-3B203-B for > the bushing kit and D9TZ-3B203-A for the insulator. > > Thanks.

Hello, I used to have this exact same model (my first "Explorer") and I got the bushings replaced at the Ford dealer. AFAIK, it was the stock Ford part (the "improved" red one).

Regards, AB.

Reply to
AB