Re: PorscheStoriche

Das ist ein Exshplorer gruppen... das porchen, das volvoshveden, das udder stupfen ist nicht fur das tinkin-yakken. Das shpammen shyzen ist wastin timen.

> > Il Sito delle Porsche classiche > >
Reply to
Jim Warman

Great command of the Bavarian dialect, Jim! Your eloquent response was probably lost on the original poster (note the '.it' in his email address), but I am still shaking -- was a great laugh, indeed.

By the way, you might have gone a bit easier on the poor soul who cocked his torque converter. We all need to learn. Bookworms (like me) spend hours reading six different manuals before picking up a wrench, but others just do things by trial and error. I am not so sure which is the better way... Nevertheless, please be nice and tell the rest of us how to properly mate an engine to a transmission. I can assure you that 95% of humankind won't even attempt this feat and your job is perfectly secure.

Reply to
Happy Traveler

*That* is really funny! Congrats Jim.

Al in Poughkeepsie