Re: Spark Plug Wires 99 XLTsizz

my guess is he was guessing, at y were skipping, replaced the wire, then the coil

Reply to
bh--

Actually they put it on their scanner and it said cylinders 1&5 were misfiring. Since cylinders 1&5 both share a coil, they knew it was the coil pack. When they pulled off the wires at the coil I think they found the towers burnt as well as the wires. I think that is why they had to replace them.

Reply to
SizzleMP