Re: won't start when hot

Update.
I replaced the EEC power relay. Still won't start when hot.
Fortunately, it acted up while it was in my driveway the other day, so I was
able to diagnose the problem as a flaky fuel pump bought from NAPA. This is ironic, since I replaced the fuel pump less than 20k miles ago (at 155k miles) because I didn't think the original fuel pump was going to last much longer and I didn't want my daughter to be stranded somewhere. I still had the original fuel pump in my garage, so I reinstalled it.
Thanks to all who responded with suggestions.

Once