Rear break lamp offered

Anyone interested in break light over hatch, top back of vehicle? for Explorer 1996 model

Reply to
micfran

How did it break? did you hit the brakes too hard and someone hit you from behind :)

Reply to
chief_wiggum

Yes, I am. Does it work? email me details.

Reply to
DE

I'm intrested in the REAR BRAKE Lamp (Center Brake lamp) over the Rear Door. Does It work? Please respond and advise of price.

Thanks

Reply to
CecilB

Did anyone say that the light was broken!!!!!!! on the contrary I have never been hit at any time during my years of driving.

Reply to
micfran

Yes absolutely nothing wrong with it, I got stuck cause I couldnt return electronic item. Its a steal at half the price: $60.00

Reply to
micfran