Recall info on 02 Explorer?

Is there a website showing recalls on 02 Explorers? The ABS light comes ON right after I drive forward a few feet. Brake fluid level is ok with 49,000 miles on vehicle.

Auto Zone told me their diag tool does work on ABS.

Reply to
Tikka3006

Try

You must likely have a bad speed sensor somewhere. The front ones can become contaminated and provide false signals. Do a Google search.

Regards,

Ed White

Tikka3006 wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

The problem was solved by replacing a speed sensor. The dealer performed this work and it was covered by the extended warranty.

Reply to
Tikka3006