Replace all tires for a flat one?

The Quattro system isn't computer controlled. I've been working for VW/Audi and owned various Quattros throughout the past 20 years and still do. I have never heard of any differential clutch damage in a Quattro. In fact it would be a remarkable incident, since the Quattro differentials don't have a clutch. A clutch is only used in non full time 4WD's. The VW Syncro system works with a visco-clutch, a system that can't be compared to control trac anyway. There are way too many Volkswagens around here, which have different wheel dimensions on the front and rear axle that this damage theory could hold.

Beside, I spent much time in German Quattro forums and never read one single "horror story" like this...

"The Model Hobbit" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:0hh3g.4851$9c6.4597@dukeread11...

Reply to
Jake B.

Captain Coleman