Sears Michelin XC-LT4 Tires for Explorer

Back after the Flintstone tire debacle, I installed Sears Michelin XC LT4 tires on my '99 Explorer. They were literally the best tires I've ever owned. I got them at NTB which is no longer owned by Sears. NTB no longer carries that tire (since they were a special Sears version made by Michelin) but I am wondering if Sears still does and if they make it in the 17 inch size that my '03 Mountaineer requires.

Reply to
D.D. Pallmer

Big Shoe

Reply to
Bill Rubino

I bought XTC- LT4 Michelin P255 70 S16 From Sears on Sept. 20, 2004. I put these on my 2000 Explorer....so far so good. Although I did replace my front ball joints

Previously I had the XCX ?? from NTB on my other 1994 Explorer. These were the best tires I ever owned.

Reply to
Fathergoose

Correction>>>>>

I bought XC-LT4...not XTC Sorry Bill