Shocks for '01 EB with leveling?

My 2001 EB now has about 50,000 miles onit, and it's time for shocks. I tow a trailer with pretty high tongue weight about 5,000 miles a year, and the rear load-leveling system has been nice to have. I haven't checked, but I'll bet that Ford wants plenty for those babies!

What have others done for replacements for these factory air shocks?

RapidRon

Reply to
RapidRon

I bet they don't want as much as they do here in the UK! I have just been quoted £175 GBPounds each - that's approx $320 USD each. $640 USD a pair. Any info on US Ford or equivalent shocks from US suppliers would be appreciated.

Simon H

Reply to
Simon H