Terrible Ride in 99 Limited - Any Suggestions?

My 99 Limited is an awesome vehichle except for the ride ....

I have fairly new tires (less than 10k on them)

$400 worth of new shocks that didn't improve anything

Any suggestions???

Dale

Reply to
Dale Blanton

I'm assuming you have the air-ride shocks. What did you replace them with? Also what kind of tires do you have? Are they extra-load tires? They will give you a harder ride.

Reply to
Mikepier