The reason I need the codes (1995 Explorer) ...

My Explorer (116k miles) is having the famous flashing overdrive off light.

I put a new transmission in it ~7000 miles ago. The tranny fluid is fine and full.

Prior to this my left turn signal started to have a strange buzz that stoppped when I turned it off and back on a couple of weeks ago. The temperature gauge has been intermittent the last two months and today after the overdrive light began flashing the climate control system magically turned on a few minutes later on its own.

I am pretty sure I have an electrical (ground) problem.

I am also getting the HARD shifts nor due to the limp mode caused by the flashing light.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Dan

Please post ot his group

Reply to