Transmission contamination

Can any one tell me what can cause contamination of you transmission

Reply to
dasia

What kind of contamination??? Dirt? Coolant? Incorrect fluid? Something else?

Reply to
Jim Warman

I had to get $3000.00 worth of work done on my vehicle. To remove check and install it cost 425.00 Cootman Premium Service was 1031.69

16 rebuild labor was 1192.00 and 1 torque converter 325.00. These are the comments that were on my order.24 month or 24,000 miles whichever comes first. Vehicles under carraiage was completely rusted as if it was flooded many parts had to be replaced due to breakage during removal of transmission increasing the price.
Reply to
dasia

How long have you had the car?? Could it have been a hurricane flooded out car before you bought it???

Reply to
jrchilds