Were to find the oil pressure sender unit

Newbee here

Can someone tell me were I find the oil pressure sender unit on my friends Explorer -98?

Thanks in advance /Ove

Reply to
Ove

Ove wrote in news:Uw9Dd.13377$ snipped-for-privacy@newsb.telia.net:

It would help if you'd give a hint as to which engine...

On the 4.0 OHC its on the front of the engine, down low on the driver's side.

On the 5.0 IIRC its on the side toward the front on the driver's side (or used to be on the 289 and 302)

Reply to
Clark

Thanks a lot! /Ove

Reply to