where to run speaker harness from amp to radio?

I removed my factory amp connected metra harness to route speaker wire to aftermarket radio ran wires from rear amp location to under rear seat....now where is best route to radio? through floor along door?

Reply to
gtfl

barrythedude - remove yer HAT and COAT to reply
1998 explorer xlt I removed my factory amp connected metra harness to route speaker wire to
Reply to
gtfl