'92 960 radio - amp?

The radio in my 960 has a plug connected to the DIN 'amp' socket on its rear panel, which disappears ino the dashboard. It also has the normal assortment of speaker wires in the main connector. I assume there's an amp (?) at the other end of that DIN plug. Does anyone know where it's mounted?

Cheers, Walt

Reply to
WJ

Every one I've ever seen has been mounted in some fashion to the pedal carrier bracket, above the kick panel over the driver's feet.

Reply to
Mike F

Thanks; I'll look there.

Cheers, Walt