wipers and windows not working at same time

Anyone know what this would mean? My wipers and my windows stop working the same time. but then they come back. like there's a loose wire somewhere. The Dome light is connected also and comes and goes. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Robert Smith

I had that problem, what kind of vehicle?? I don't have the problem anymore. I found the cause and corrected it....

Reply to
Old Harley Rider

It's a 1999 Ford Explorer. I'm thinking a loose ground wire but really not sure.

Robert Smith

that would be my guess, too...

Reply to
PeterD