Focus Air Bag Warning Light

Hi all, the above on the dash has been coming on intermittently for about six weeks, but now is on all the time. I think the wires are under the seats, which I will check out, but are there any other things to check prior to needing to take it to a garage?

Reply to
Jim

On my '05 Transit, when airbag light started flashing I noticed that reversing lights weren't working. Reverse light fuse had blown and when I replaced it, airbag light was OK again. Worth a quick check before asking Henry. Ed

Ed Kolmogorov

Thanks for the tip. It wasn't the same as yours, but I checked the tail lights and the n/s brake light had gone. Replaced the bulb and the air bag warning light went off.....

Reply to
Jim