Wiring help needed

Can anyone point me in a good direction for a good source for Explorer wiring diagrams? Specifically, I need the wiring pinouts for the steering columb. I need to know what each wiring is that goes into the steering wheel...cruise/horn, airbag. Truck is a 97 Sport.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

There is only one: EVTM - Electrical and Vacuum Troubleshooting Manual for your model and year. You can order it (and all other factory manuals) from helminc.com

Reply to
IK