Fog light wiring info needed

I came across some factory light switches that I will use for my KC's and would like to know what each of the pins go to. There are 4 numbered pins, I am assuming that they are for power in, power out to relay, ground, and another power in from keyed power???? maybe for light on switch, which numbered pin for what??? If anyone can help I sure would appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Gary

Reply to
Gary

You don't mention what model of Jeep, which makes it kind of hard to say... There are extensive wiring diagrams and other info for the Patriot here:

Some of that info may be helpful...

Reply to
Matt Ion

It might help if you mention what vehicle the "factory switches" are supposed to fit ( make, model, year ) and what vehicle you are going to use them in. If you provide the above information maybe someone can help you with a wiring diagram.

Reply to
Mike

Sorry about that, I thought they would all be the same for wiring. I have an

06 TJ, the switches are suppose to fit an 03 TJ. Thanks again. Gary
Reply to
Gary

The only info I can find shows the fog lamps controled by the multi function switch for 03-06.

Reply to
Mike

Thanks Mike, I have double checked and I misread it and it is for up to an

02 as the switch for the fog lamps on the 03 and up are on the column and not in the bezel. Any info on the wiring for the switch (02 and before ) will be greatly appreciated. I checked on buying the factory plugs for the back of these but of course you have to buy the wiring harness at $42.00 each and I would need
  1. NEVER MIND on the factory harness. Again, Thanks. Gary

Reply to
Gary

I sent you an email with the schematic.

Reply to