Latest threads in Ford Explorer Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

reading OBD-II DTC's on the DATC (heater control) module?
The 2002 Powertrain Control and Emissions Diagnosis manual says, about the Dual Automatic Temperature Control module, "The DATC module has a vacuum fluorescent display for displaying set temperature,...
10
10

91 explorer gas tank removal HELP!!!!!
I have removed skid plate and dropped the gas tank now I am unable to remove the gas lines. The tool I was told to use is to large to fit, but any other tool wont go in far enough. Anybody have any...
1
1

How to use 4wd feature on 2000 Explorer - EB
Hi all. My manual was stolen out of my car a while back and I haven't replaced it yet. I will be driving in some possibly heavy snow this weekend and was wondering how to use the 4wd feature. Is it as...
7
7

FS: 1991 Explorer
185500 Miles on the ODO XLT model Red w/Red interior Needs head gasket to run reply back for details or call 434-806-7506

Bleeding Brakes on 91 Explorer
I was bleeding my breakes the other day and noticed that on the back brakes ( both of them ) the fluid comes out "much" slower than in the front. I changed my rear wheel brake cylinders and flushed...
1
1

97 explorer has a humming noise!!
I have a 97 explorer and there is a humming noise that happens off and on,(when its idling,or in motion)It mostly happens when its colder between 15-50 agrees...The noise is coming from the air filter...
1
1

Ford Explorer 1997
To whom it may concern, I have a 1997 Ford Explorer 6 cylinder automatic and as of 2003 it has been parked in my driveway without starting the transmission or has the battery been charged to start the...
1
1

New Company In Expansion Looking For Distributors
New company in expansion looking for distributors Are you looking for some money using your computer tecnology ? make money every week here!! only 4weeks on line the best of best way to get easy...
1
1

97 explorer
Rattle in dash how do I tear out dash rattle on front passenger dash maybe near air bag can stop "vibration"BY PUSHING ON DAS -- PHILIP34...
1
1

Michelin Tires
The time has come to replace the tires on my 03 Eddie Bauer. I was looking at Michelin tires and saw the LTX which everyone always has nice things to say about and the Cross Terrain as well. The Cross...
12
12

1998 ford 2 wheel drive transmission making clunking noise while shifting.
I have a 1998 Explorer Sport, 2 wheel drive with auto transmission. The problem is a clunking noise that is heard after the trans shifts to second gear. Seems that the transmission shifts smooth into...
1
1

xm antenna in 05 sportrac
I have just purchased a 05 explorer sportrac. I have a Delphi myfi xm radio and i dont mind plugging into the powerpoint for power and the fm modulator works good but the antenna thing is bugging me....
3
3

problems with brakes on 00' Mercury Mountaineer
I've had this issue for about a year and can't figure it out, dealers not sure and 4 mechanics I had check it aren't sure either. When I'm comming to a stop the brakes seem fine till about 15 mph...

Help! Can't find the right part - Brake Master Cylinder
Well, the slight creaking noise at the front end is now the least of my worries... I've gone to five different parts stores (two dealers) and all of them have given me different parts, none of which...

Help '96 EB remote locks don't work and other stuff.....
Hello All, Any help would be appreciated. The remote locks just quit one day. Also, they don't automatically lock when you put the car in drive and go down the road. The last sympton is that when I do...