'05 Headlight assembley

How do I go about removing the headlight housing assembly on my '05 explorer. I need to replace drivers side, and do not feel like spending the money for either the dealer/mechanic to fix. Is it easy to remove, and is there anyplace on the net that gives instructions for this?

Reply to
feder

Have you checked the owners manual? They often tell how to replace the bulbs, and on many newer vehicles, that involves removing the assembly first.

Reply to
Andrew Rossmann

Bulb burned out already!?

Reply to
James C. Reeves

You know bulbs are also covered under 36/36k

Reply to
johanb

bulb burned on one side, and lens cracked on the other.

the dealer wants to keep it for a whole day, and I can not afford that, so this will be a Saturday project!

Thanks for the info!

Reply to
feder