Pontiac Sunfire

Can someone tell me an easy way to change the passenger side headlight bulb in a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire. I can see no easy way to do this without taking the entire headlight assembly out. I must confess as well I have not looked from below. Thanks.

Reply to
Nobody At Home

i just answered you on nf.general, you have to remove the headlight, i posted instructions over there "Nobody At Home" wrote in message news:wkncf.121332$ snipped-for-privacy@ursa-nb00s0.nbnet.nb.ca... Can someone tell me an easy way to change the passenger side headlight bulb in a 2000 Pontiac Sunfire. I can see no easy way to do this without taking the entire headlight assembly out. I must confess as well I have not looked from below. Thanks.

Reply to
M.C. Tee

Document ID# 536734

2000 Pontiac Sunfire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Headlamp Replacement Pontiac

Removal Procedure

Remove the upper air intake splash shield. Refer to Hood Close Out Filler Replacement in Body Front End. Remove the headlamp assembly bolts (6). Remove the socket/bulb. Remove the housing/lens (5) assembly from the bracket. Remove the screws and the adjusters if necessary.

Installation Procedure

Install the headlamp housing/lens (5) to the bracket assembly. Install the socket/bulb. Align the slots and twist the bulb. Install the headlamp assembly bolts (6). Install the upper air intake splash shield. Refer to Hood Close Out Filler Replacement in Body Front End. Inspect the headlamp for proper operation. Aim the headlamps according to the to the manufacturer's instructions. Refer to the following procedures: Headlamp Aiming

2000 Pontiac Sunfire
Reply to
Silver Surfer

Thanks all. "Silver Surfer" wrote in message news:8cydnYDPR_fEhe_enZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com... Document ID# 536734 2000 Pontiac Sunfire