headlight problem only passenger side works 2003 s40

Hello I replaced the headlight of drivers side and the new lightbulb did not do the trick. I use my multimeter and there is not power in the driver side. Is there a cable that runs from passenger to driver side for this? is this easy to fix. thanks.

Reply to
joe

Check the fuses there is a left & right fuse for the headlight's

Reply to
Glenn K