130 amp alt

I was wondering if anyone knows what bearings are in this Alternator, Mine need replacing and I'm to stubborn to get a new alternator, Its the 130 amp out of a 95 t-bird. If anyone knows the numbers for the front and back bearings I'd be in business. Thanks ART

Reply to
Arthur Hardy

Arthur Hardy opined in news:9Izhb.123$ snipped-for-privacy@newshog.newsread.com:

Llok in the yellow pages for your nearest metro area...

Bearing supply houses can fix you up... take out the old ones.

Or just go to a scrapyard and get another.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic