1984 Ford Van AC question

Hello ! Im trying to locate the Low Pressure side of the AC system on a 84 : Ford Van. Someone said it mught be inside the cab? Any help would be : appreciated ! No one seemed to be able to help the last time I posted. The guy who says Im not qualified can kiss my ass.

Reply to
<hoytd

opined in news:0Oj7b.1800$ snipped-for-privacy@bignews5.bellsouth.net:

It wont be in the cab. Look along the looms at the top back of hood. You are just going to have to follow lines from compressor back.

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic

TAKE IT TO AN AC SHOP!!!!!!!!

DO NOT TRY AND SERVICE IT YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Im Right

I asked the parts guy at a well known ford dealership. He said it's definitely under the cowl, against the firewall.

John

Reply to
PC PODD

Thanx for all the usefull information,!!! (except the guy who says to take it to an AC shop, he can still kiss my ass.)

Reply to
<hoytd