1989 Lincoln Towncar 5.0L EFI Bad O-rings on fuel quick disconnects

Well once again I find myself having fun with my 89 Lincoln Town Car. I repaced the fuel filter and now one of the quick disconnects (the one on the input side) started leaking. I looked into the connector and noted their are two small orange o-rings. One is shot the other is not looking to good either. Please please someone tell me where I can get these o-rings. I hope I will not have to replace the entire quick disconnect or the entire line including the quick disconnect. Is it possible that fuel injector o-rings can be substituted?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Robert L. Wells

Thomas Moats

Thomas Moats a écrit:

Hi, You can find these O rings at a Ford dealer. That's not expensive. I bought a kit at Ford Auto Perron in Chicoutimi - Canada - last year for my '89 Mercury Grand Marquis, 5.0 L EFI : less than 12 canadian dollars.

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Blondel