2000-02 Crown Vic

Are these cars dependable? I've always been a Chevy guy. Anyone own one? Transmission problems? engine? Opinions? Thanks,

Reply to
Robin AndrePont

Everyone rates it good. I just got a 2003 LX and it is very nice. The leather seats are a lot nicer than cloth.

-Kent

Reply to
Kent_Diego

I've got a 1998 Mercury Grand Marquis. For the most part the same car as what you're looking at. 79,000 miles and so far the only issues have been a worn out tie rod end and a bad Mass Air Flow Sensor.

-JCM900

Reply to
JCM900