2000 Expedition Airbag question..

I noticed on earlier models there is an on/off switch for the passenger airbag. There is not one on my 2000. Can I assume it has the weight sensor in the seat? Thanks.

Reply to
sonofabitchsky

No

OCS is a fairly recent development

PAD switches were usually only installed on vehicles where there was no back seat in which to install a child seat...

Reply to
Jim Warman

Ok, thanks. So this airbag is going off no matter whats in the front passenger seat, correct?

Reply to
sonofabitchsky

... and only at owner request.

Reply to